Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!!!

Today is Elijah's 5th birthday.  My little boy is growing up so fast.  It seems like yesterday when I first held him in my arms.  He was and is so perfect in every way.  God created such a beautiful person in him.  I am so proud of the person he is becoming.  He is loving and kind.  He is trustworthy and honorable.  He does the right thing.  He is loyal to his friends and treats everyone equally.  Last Friday he had his birthday party at Pump-it-up.  It was great fun.  This is the first party that he got to invite school friends.  He invited his class and his soccer team as well as a few that did not fit into these categories, but friends that were special.  He could have invited more, but I had to limit it due to cost.  His first list was very long!  Here are a few pictures of the day.  I have tons of video also that I will upload another day. God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork  God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork IM000065 God's Handiwork God's Handiwork God's Handiwork
Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 1 comment

1 friends said:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIJAH!!! We will see you soon!