Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sorry, I promise to do better next week!!!

Please forgive me for not blogging much this week.  Life has just been busy.  I have tons of stuff to share and I promise to catch everyone up on our happenings over the next several days.  This week Sarah has started doing several new things, new words, new actions, all type of stories to tell.  Elijah has had soccer practice, game(guess how many goals he scored!!), his 5th and largest birthday party(got to invite more friends), and more.  We have had Nana and Angie visiting, cleaning for our homestudy, homestudy visit(are we officially waiting yet?!?!?), working on profile, and way more stuff!  Nope, not going to share today, way too tired from the week.  I have both kids down for a nap, and that is where I am heading.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.  I will start my update posting either tomorrow night or Monday.  I promise a weeks worth of good stuff to share and we have more great adventures planned for next week, so I will have even more to add.  Maybe even a few surprises along the way, so stay tuned for more stuff!

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | No comments

0 friends said: