Sunday, October 26, 2008

Potty training day 2

Yesterday went fabulous with the potty training.  Sarah had wet diapers in the morning when she got up, one mid-morning while I was cleaning the potty seats, and one after nap.  She was dry the rest of the day!!!  Today she was wet when she got up and has been dry since.  Doug took her and Elijah to church this morning, I could not go due to the shingles.  She used the potty at church and stayed dry the whole time!!!!!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  She is doing wonderful.  Wow, I don't have to do diapers tonight, I can wait at least another day.  We have been using the regular potty for her to poop on and she does fine on it, but I figured I could put the potty seats in the playroom and her bedroom and that the visual will help her to remember to use the potty.  She is not always telling me she has to potty, but I am trying to put her on the potty on a regular schedule for now.  I think once she gets use to it, she will just go.  She is already helping undo her clothes so she can use the potty.  Well, really she just likes to go naked!  Silly girl!

Elijah and Doug have gone to a roller skating birthday party.  Elijah had never roller skated!  He should have tons of fun.  Doug is suppose to video it so I will get to see.  These shingles are really getting in the way.  I so wanted to take him.  Oh well, maybe next time.  I will post the video when they get home.

Don't tell the kids, but they are suppose to get their school pictures taken tomorrow.  Then I am going to take Elijah to get his 5 yr old pictures after we drop off Sarah(school pictures are too expensive to get the number I need.  I will just get a few of them).  Then I hope to take Sarah later this week for her 2 yr old pictures!  Please pray they don't find out.  I have been trying to get Sarah's pictures since August!

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 2 comments

2 friends said:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Sounds like Sarah is doing just GREAT!!! WTG! :)

Jenny B said...

That is great news!!!