Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Memories

Today I want to remember my handsome knight and the day we said I do.  We met online at e-Harmony.  I would have never dreamed in a million years that I would meet my husband online.  God had to be creative with bring us together, we lived over 500 miles apart!  We talked online for several months and then talked by phone for a few more months.  Our first date was in Aug at Rock City, Chatt, TN.  We were engaged on Sept 23, 2001 and married 6 months later on March 23, 2002.  I know I married my soulmate.  I feel like I have always known Doug.  I can not remember life without him.  My husband is so loving and affectionate.  He makes me feel so special.  Here is a picture of our wedding day as we began our life as husband and wife.

wedding picture

Posted on by Oily Special Momma | 2 comments

2 friends said:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Wow what a great story!! You should be on an eHarmony commercial!!! That's so neat! :)

Jenny B said...

Awwwww you look beautiful!! You two are great together.